Fuel filter pro tip!

JonC

5 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

What did you do with the waste fluid once it's in the pot noodle pot?

I took it to the waste oil tank at the marina, like any responsible person would. This isn’t the Solent, we don’t just tip it overboard. The Thames is the cleanest metropolitan river in the world and I’d like to keep it that way 🖕

11 minutes ago, JonC said:

I took it to the waste oil tank at the marina, like any responsible person would.

Glad to hear it.

12 minutes ago, JonC said:

This isn’t the Solent, we don’t just tip it overboard.

No need to go throwing false accusations around. What makes you think we treat the Solent like that? 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, JonC said:

I took it to the waste oil tank at the marina, like any responsible person would. This isn’t the Solent, we don’t just tip it overboard. The Thames is the cleanest metropolitan river in the world and I’d like to keep it that way 🖕

Are you sure? Because it looks suspiciously like it's going to end up in that skip! 

10 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Hang on..... You've thrown the waste oil tank in the skip next to the filter???

Feckin vandal!!!

The waste oil tank is probably your idea of heaven. You could use it like a hot tub🤣

Those who do their own servicing, where do you get rid of your oil ? Here we have an area at the tip where you can take the drums of oil which are collected but Ive never asked where it goes to after that. Never seen any their in pot noodle containers .

22 minutes ago, JDP said:

Those who do their own servicing, where do you get rid of your oil ? Here we have an area at the tip where you can take the drums of oil which are collected but Ive never asked where it goes to after that. Never seen any their in pot noodle containers .

The marina has its own dump site for differing liquids.