Jump to content

9th Dec Bristol Channel


jonnyswamp
 Share

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nice one Nick. Bet the free cod tasted all the better !! 

Without a doubt, he likes a bargain 😄

Him and my Auntie are in there late 70's and neither are well and won't be getting better, so I try and see the old buggers when I can

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Without a doubt, he likes a bargain 😄

Him and my Auntie are in there late 70's and neither are well and won't be getting better, so I try and see the old buggers when I can

Good on you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Aah no, I didn't try to come across as a saint, they got a few yrs left yet (I hope)

No I didn't think you were saintly, that's MY job (and one I do rather well). 
It just nice that you keep in touch with the elder family members. Some don't bother, unless there is inheritance involved. 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

No I didn't think you were saintly, that's MY job (and one I do rather well). 
It just nice that you keep in touch with the elder family members. Some don't bother, unless there is inheritance involved. 🤔

Just kidding. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

No I didn't think you were saintly, that's MY job (and one I do rather well). 
It just nice that you keep in touch with the elder family members. Some don't bother, unless there is inheritance involved. 🤔

How are you getting on with @GPSguru’s will? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A good day out and worth the effort. Well done on the codling and well done for sneaking a session despite the weather. 👍

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a trip out late next week but not exactly holding my breath...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice one! at least you got out despite being cancelled! and caught - double result!

interesting that the cod these days are often ful of prawn and shrimp yet most people use lug and squid baits....... i know what i'm doing if i get a chance to fish for Cod......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

Nice one! at least you got out despite being cancelled! and caught - double result!

interesting that the cod these days are often ful of prawn and shrimp yet most people use lug and squid baits....... i know what i'm doing if i get a chance to fish for Cod......

That is a good point, most of the fish I gut are stuffed full of small hardback crab. In a natural situation I don’t see how a cod or any other fish would eat worm. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JonC said:

That is a good point, In a natural situation I don’t see how a cod or any other fish would eat worm. 

I think that you come close to eating worms Jon. Pot noodles- ugh! Geoff.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JonC said:

Go on Geoff, you carry on ruining posts with your speech. 
 

Careful Jon, he could come back with a response about you ruining posts with your random FB memes.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Careful Jon, he could come back with a response about you ruining posts with your random FB memes.

Where is this post that I have ruined? Where can I see it? Do you have a link? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JonC said:

Where is this post that I have ruined? Where can I see it? Do you have a link? 

You know full well the posts you have ruined. Posting your memes here there and everywhere, so that one of the admins has to remove them. 🤦‍♂️

Just be grateful they get moved to the right place instead of being permanently deleted.

  • Optimistic 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Andy135 said:

You know full well the posts you have ruined. Posting your memes here there and everywhere, so that one of the admins has to remove them. 🤦‍♂️

Just be grateful they get moved to the right place instead of being permanently deleted.

I think your imagination has got the better of you. Is paranoia creeping in? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JonC said:

Go on Geoff, you carry on ruining posts with your speech. 
 

Is this what used to be known as "the pot calling the kettle black"? Geoff.😉

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Is this what used to be known as "the pot calling the kettle black"? Geoff.😉

We know that you are of an older generation but racism isn’t a good look these days. 

  • Optimistic 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...