9th Dec Bristol Channel

jonnyswamp

31 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nice one Nick. Bet the free cod tasted all the better !! 

Without a doubt, he likes a bargain 😄

Him and my Auntie are in there late 70's and neither are well and won't be getting better, so I try and see the old buggers when I can

38 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Aah no, I didn't try to come across as a saint, they got a few yrs left yet (I hope)

No I didn't think you were saintly, that's MY job (and one I do rather well). 
It just nice that you keep in touch with the elder family members. Some don't bother, unless there is inheritance involved. 🤔

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

It just nice that you keep in touch with the elder family members. Some don't bother, unless there is inheritance involved. 🤔

Just kidding. 

11 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

How are you getting on with @GPSguru’s will? 

Nice one! at least you got out despite being cancelled! and caught - double result!

interesting that the cod these days are often ful of prawn and shrimp yet most people use lug and squid baits....... i know what i'm doing if i get a chance to fish for Cod......

15 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

Nice one! at least you got out despite being cancelled! and caught - double result!

interesting that the cod these days are often ful of prawn and shrimp yet most people use lug and squid baits....... i know what i'm doing if i get a chance to fish for Cod......

That is a good point, most of the fish I gut are stuffed full of small hardback crab. In a natural situation I don’t see how a cod or any other fish would eat worm. 

3 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Careful Jon, he could come back with a response about you ruining posts with your random FB memes.

Where is this post that I have ruined? Where can I see it? Do you have a link? 

Just now, JonC said:

Where is this post that I have ruined? Where can I see it? Do you have a link? 

You know full well the posts you have ruined. Posting your memes here there and everywhere, so that one of the admins has to remove them. 🤦‍♂️

Just be grateful they get moved to the right place instead of being permanently deleted.

Just now, Andy135 said:

You know full well the posts you have ruined. Posting your memes here there and everywhere, so that one of the admins has to remove them. 🤦‍♂️

Just be grateful they get moved to the right place instead of being permanently deleted.

I think your imagination has got the better of you. Is paranoia creeping in?