New Year Resolutions/Trips for 2022?

Odyssey

Anyone got any adventures planned for 2022? Any new boats we should be aware of? Target catches? 🙂 

Im hoping to catch a skate, I want to do a 2 day trip on Celtic deeps and fish through the night but depends if @headlightwill snore all night and scare the sharks off? 🤔🤔🤣🤣

Other than that I want to see if I can find some more bass, maybe a bit of wrecking and get some travel in! Thinking maybe a road trip to SE Ireland for the bass etc….

As above, really hoping for some more time on the water in 2022. Plus finally moving (🤞🤞) and then I can use the garage as my fishing den/tackle storage area.

Also I must sort out my wardrobe - those Covid lock-downs played havoc with my trousers - they kept on shrinking at the waistline and Mrs135 swears blind that she hasn't put them on a boil wash by mistake... 🤔🤷‍♂️

Haven't been out since before Christmas, got a wrecker out of Weymouth booked for this Saturday (and a fortnight after that) forecast not looking great atm

Still got stuff to get done on my boat, but weather has been against me, so the new wiper arms etc may have to wait until next month

I’ve not been out at all, COVID fatigue and weather have stopped that. It’s back to Milford once engines serviced… it’s gone a bit rubbish out of Cardiff by sounds of it! 

Fingers crossed for your wrecking trip!

5 hours ago, Odyssey said:

I want to do a 2 day trip on Celtic deeps and fish through the night but depends if @headlightwill snore all night and scare the sharks off? 🤔🤔🤣🤣

I don"t snore !

But if "Cap"n Jammy" did snore we both know that it would attract sharks not scare them off 🤣🤣🤣

I just hope to get more time on the water.

A good number of double figure Pollock would be nice this year, and also maybe that Bass double that has eluded me for years (I have had plenty to 9lb 14oz !).

I have lost interest in sharks and BFT (way too much effort), but that could all change if I see plenty of activity out there.

Also, a decent JD would be nice, I haven't had one for a long, long, time.

likewise - just more time on the water 

I too have a wreck trip out of weymouth (charter) booked for Feb - a first for me.

Targets for 2022 include - Turbot, plaice, Bass - in that order - and a squid over 1lb would be great!

A Portland harbour Gilt head would be good too!