Odyssey

1 minute ago, Odyssey said:

It’s only a walk down the pontoon and sit on deck, no moving etc. just see how she reacts to water. 

So far it’s walks in same place, same route. All about routine… then meet a few new people slowly etc. 

Yep, that sounds perfect. Routine is just what she needs after what she's been through. 👍

15 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Yep, that sounds perfect. Routine is just what she needs after what she's been through. 👍

Boat is out on Friday for annual service so she won’t be out for a while until then it’s pitched battles over the sofa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Bless him, glad he's landed on his feet now though. Foster care has turned his beard grey however. 

Mine too!!

Hopefully have him out fishing soon, then to get him on a boat, but all in good time....

Get him settled first

19 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

He looks fab Steve, and well done for taking him in. What breed is he? Looks like a lab cross?

Yep, there looks a lot of lab in there. No-one really knows and he's rescued from Romania so doubt he could tell anyone when he got here 🤣

We came across him by pure chance, a mutual friend had a pup we were gonna have (rescued from Spain), but something happened to it on way over and it became really nervous and scared of men... Not having the time to dedicate to bringing that one round, the same person put us in to this one.... Never know a dog to take to strangers so easily. Deal was done there and then, so been busy making gates and fencing this week ready for him to come today

18 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Foster care has turned his beard grey however. 

Nah - that is from worrying about having to make boat bits for some old codger down Southampton way. Geoff.:classic_wink:

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Nah - that is from worrying about having to make boat bits for some old codger down Southampton way. Geoff.:classic_wink:

Haha, no mate, I don't do worry, worry never solves anything....

Despite what's said on here, Neil knows I have been extremely busy. I hope to have it done this week, the hard bit is done.......

I need to be heading your way very soon for some nidaplast, I have a boat floor to finish....

6 hours ago, suzook12 said:

Haha, no mate, I don't do worry, worry never solves anything....

I need to be heading your way very soon for some nidaplast, I have a boat floor to finish....

Hi Steve - I was referring to your new sidekicks grey hair, not your own. I look forward to seeing you when you are ready for the NP. I must say that I am referring to 

Nidaplast. I say that to avoid confusing JC who may think that I have juxtaposed the initials of one of his favourite foods. Geoff.☺️

8 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Are you moving then?

Afraid not Neil. I would love to live close to the south coast, but I would only be able to afford that if I robbed a bank (or perhaps some old lady that was desperate to get he boiler repaired during this cold spell). Geoff. :classic_wink:

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

Afraid not Neil. I would love to live close to the south coast, but I would only be able to afford that if I robbed a bank (or perhaps some old lady that was desperate to get he boiler repaired during this cold spell). Geoff. :classic_wink:

It's never too late to re train Geoff, even at your age!! 👍🏻💷🤑

13 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

It's never too late to re train Geoff, even at your age!! 👍🏻💷🤑

Neil, I have no problems with the plumbing - sorry - heating system installation (I have designed and installed a couple of systems in the past for myself). The difficulty that I would have is being brave enough to quote a kings ransom for my services. That would obviously breach all the "guild" rules. Geoff.:classic_wink:

18 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Neil, I have no problems with the plumbing - sorry - heating system installation (I have designed and installed a couple of systems in the past for myself). The difficulty that I would have is being brave enough to quote a kings ransom for my services. That would obviously breach all the "guild" rules. Geoff.:classic_wink:

You'd think so wouldn't you. Others don't though. I am what you would call a middle of the road pricer. I'm not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive either! 
But I am value for money. As you all know!! 

47 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You'd think so wouldn't you. Others don't though. I am what you would call a middle of the road pricer. I'm not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive either! 
But I am value for money. As you all know!! 

Watch it Neil - some may think that you are referring to your rent boy activities. Geoff.☺️