Tarlach Too

Saintly Fish

Super pics of boat, fish, family and friend Neil, we now all know that she does leave the pontoon on rare occasions. Sorry that this is my last post tonight, you are at the end of the list because I just spent the last hour going through this thread and replied to them in the order that they came up in. I must say that I thought that every ones pics looked really good. Geoff. ❤️

Edited by Geoff
added fish!

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Pecheur Anglais said:

I envy your bow thruster. It took me a while and a good deal of embarrassment to master getting my ST neatly alongside my pontoon on the starboard side, especially with the wind doing its best to prevent me.

Yes the thruster is worth it’s weight. However, I do feel that because they were not designed for them, the extra weight causes her to sit bow heavy when moored up. I take it you’ve not noticed a front list on your ST?

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yes the thruster is worth it’s weight. However, I do feel that because they were not designed for them, the extra weight causes her to sit bow heavy when moored up. I take it you’ve not noticed a front list on your ST?

She sits very slightly bow down when not under way. I just assumed that was by design to give a more level deck when on the move.

36 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You can get her some personalised cushions!! 

New door matt and decals. 

No cushions I’m afraid! I’m sure campervan will end up with some 🤣

43 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

New door matt and decals. 

No cushions I’m afraid! I’m sure campervan will end up with some 🤣

That’s how it all starts mate, let them get their foot in the door with the van and who knows where it ends up..... next you’ll be running a prestige 32

Good luck on the van conversion. I have noticed that a couple of members also have have camper vans, some of which may be self conversions. I have converted several vans to campers, my current camper being an L3H2 08 reg Fiat Ducatolike boats there is - and yes Neil - it is finished, that is if they are ever finished as just like boats there are often bits to make or change. Happy boxing day. Geoff.

EDIT

Sorry Neil, I did not mean to hijack your thread, just mentioned due to Emma's van project. G

Edited by Geoff
addition

Well that’s the plan for winter 2021. 

Hopefully moving into my new house in Jan/Feb 🙂 Then sell Emma’s and spend winter doing a van conversion. Idea being if it’s not boat weather can head out camping/hiking with Daisy in the hills/coast 🙂 

I’ll prob start more threads on van conversion ideas in a few months.... 🤣

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2020 at 6:04 PM, Saintly Fish said:

Hello

my boat is a Starfisher 840. Powered by a Yanmar 6lpa dte shaft drive engine. 
She’s the perfect choice of family cruiser and fishing boat. 

Had her since May 2019, but always on the lookout for a decent upgrade deal. 😉

2B67C389-E202-4353-B516-1BA7770D376B.jpeg

75C5D017-8E41-4C20-BBE3-5670A9C624F1.jpeg

79C05F06-A1D0-4D59-BE12-7F30B7BDEE69.jpeg
contrary to popular belief , the skipper always puts the crew on the fish. 🎣

7312D322-4B86-403C-AB3B-F7F14DB65834.jpeg

1EC3EBC5-88A6-4D59-AAE9-4661E789CA7F.jpeg

BD323DC8-4CAA-49A6-9770-54520D67B0E9.jpeg

CFEB3C9C-267A-4BA3-9C03-3193E4BEA031.jpeg