The outlaws(some) trip to Poole.

Saintly Fish

5 minutes ago, JonC said:

I had a look on the Ocean Runner website, unfortunately they seem to have a technical issue editing the photos. My head seems to have been accidentally cut out of the picture, unless it was because of my bad hair day that @Saintly Fish kindly pointed out 

image.thumb.png.f49609ad925c144cb5b56640ac99ed87.png

I did txt Ryan and suggest that for his credibility your head be removed. Otherwise he may get mistaken for a wet wheels boat.

Seemed a fair sized vessel for just you guys. Did you privately book it just for yourselves or wasn't there much demand on that day when other crew members saw Jon's hair. Just jealous not having any hair 😕

24 minutes ago, JDP said:

Seemed a fair sized vessel for just you guys. Did you privately book it just for yourselves or wasn't there much demand on that day when other crew members saw Jon's hair. Just jealous not having any hair 😕

It was supposed to be an exclusive Outlaws charter but most of them cried off for various reasons. I was all in until someone booked it for Mothering Sunday...

2 hours ago, JDP said:

12 m cat, beast of a boat 

Really enjoyed the trip! Shame we didn't get to do any wrecking but that's life!

Dropped 3 good fish (one bit me off, one snapped at the leader knot and one dropped the bait (big, half-pout) but on the plus side, I got my first ever Plaice (followed by another 2 keepers) which were DELICIOUS!

Nice to meet you all and put names to faces and hope to do it again some time!

Andy B

Nice to meet you Andy, you made a decent entrance by going straight to the bar🤣 It wasn’t an easy day fishing but we had a few- you had the best plaice on that home made spoon . 

28 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

As Jon said, nice to meet you @Andy_B. You did pretty well in the end, even with your green gills. 
I reckon it was the food in Wetherspoons. I felt rough for about two days after as well. 

It’s funny how food can affect you, I had some of those glazed cherries in a cocktail on Monday and they really gave me a headache.