Free to a good home

Andy135

30 fishing magazines. Mostly Saltwater Boat Angling with a couple of BASS issues.

Will be taken to the recycling centre after Easter but would rather they went to someone else to read.

Free to collect from Berkshire or Gosport, or even from Cornwall over the Easter weekend. Could post but they're quite heavy.

ez0qFQv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

it was only a month or so ago - so march or april issue.

Fairly sure I have it somewhere, but it's not in the batch that will be recycled. When I find it I'll put it in the post to you.

no worries - keep it - only if you were chucking it - im not a fame hungry diva 🤙

It's only not being recycled cos I can't find it 🤣. It'll be hiding in a box somewhere waiting to be unpacked after our move. When I come across it, it's yours 👍

5 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

You should ask for it back autographed by our celebrity angler 😁😁😁😁

Speaking of our celebrity anglers, look whose face popped out of my phone when I opened an email from Saltwater Boat Angling mag just now...

0lsgYkt.jpeg

8 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Speaking of our celebrity anglers, look whose face popped out of my phone when I opened an email from Saltwater Boat Angling mag just now...

0lsgYkt.jpeg

@GPSguruhas pictures of me all over the place. He’s got a real hard on for me.

11 hours ago, Andy135 said:

0lsgYkt.jpeg

He’s been a bit quiet too… maybe hes keeping a low profile from the angling paparazzi camping outside his boat….

5 hours ago, Odyssey said:

He’s been a bit quiet too… maybe hes keeping a low profile from the angling paparazzi camping outside his boat….

I understand how the film stars feel now, constant harassment with cameras clicking away every time I leave the house

On a more honest note, I've been busy getting my daughters house renovated which is taking up all of my weekends etc

Weather looks bang on for this weekend, but massive tides, so limited as to where to fish

Unless you got a couple of Bass marks that are ok on a big tide 😇

21 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I understand how the film stars feel now, constant harassment with cameras clicking away every time I leave the house

On a more honest note, I've been busy getting my daughters house renovated which is taking up all of my weekends etc

Weather looks bang on for this weekend, but massive tides, so limited as to where to fish

Unless you got a couple of Bass marks that are ok on a big tide 😇

Take mine out and fish St Govans stack… good for bass around there 😉 

Bit early for Foreland and Nash on the bass… have to be slack water over E/W and fish in tight off Portishead during the main flow see any in close or cod….

many thanks Andy - received today - and the bonus is the stamp didnt get stamped - so i can use it again (not going to lick it though)

Good stuff. 👍