Thursday evening

mike farrants

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

So what are my reports if not fishing??

Yours was a good report! Just need more unless every is too busy most of the weather to report their catches 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Yours was a good report! Just need more unless every is too busy most of the weather to report their catches 🤔🤔

Well yeah, more peeps actually reporting would be a good thing, if they are able to get out.

1 hour ago, JDP said:

You are an acceptation, best time of the year and very little in reports anywhere, not just this site.

People need to chuck more sick days off work and catch a few fish!!!!

Easy to judge people, but some people just don’t get enough time. I personally have to juggle trying to run a small business with being a parent to 3 kids.I’m sure I’m not the only person who has this sort of commitment level, criticising them for not fishing enough is a bit unfair 

52 minutes ago, JonC said:

Easy to judge people, but some people just don’t get enough time. I personally have to juggle trying to run a small business with being a parent to 3 kids.I’m sure I’m not the only person who has this sort of commitment level, criticising them for not fishing enough is a bit unfair 

I think @JDP had his tongue in his cheek a bit!!

17 hours ago, JonC said:

I don’t think so, I took it as a full frontal assault on anyone who goes fishing less than him🤣

Thats how I wanted you to take JonC but for the others it was poking fun. Personally haven't been out rod and line fishing for weeks, Im starting to feel like a fine weather fishing person these days, like the good weather you are having. 

Come on take a break away from those turtles. 

Edited by JDP