New members boat CapCamarat6.5cc

MikeyB

Hi I’m based in Poole. Been fishing the area for nearly 30 years. Owned current boat for 4 years now. Prior to that an Orkney 520 for 15 years which we had from new. The CapCamarat is a very different animal and great to fish from having a lot more space and performance.

Hi I’m based in Poole. Been fishing the area for nearly 30 years. Owned current boat for 4 years now. Prior to that an Orkney 520 for 15 years which we had from new. The CapCamarat is a very different animal and great to fish from having a lot more space and performance.

12 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Nice one @MikeyB. Looks like a lovely rig. What engine does she have on the back?

Hi Andy, motor is a Suzuki DF150ap.

To date has only 165 hours and looking forward to next season and going further out wrecking. Also keen to try Slow pitch jigging .

5 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

Hi Andy, motor is a Suzuki DF150ap.

To date has only 165 hours and looking forward to next season and going further out wrecking. Also keen to try Slow pitch jigging .

Nice. I love those Suzuki engines. Always reliable in my experience.

@GPSguru is our resident expert on slow pitch jigging, along with @Terry Smith. I'm sure they'll be able to offer you some guidance if needed 👍

5 hours ago, MikeyB said:

5681FEA6-A683-45D1-B1A0-B2642D7AF67C.thumb.jpeg.d345210040c0b9abbd133fe43713f02c.jpeg

Welcome aboard. What a lovely looking piece of kit - a really great set up, Sorry that I don't recognise it, but what is the tow car, your whole set up looks fantastic, far too nice to have fish scales/guts everywhere (waiting for comments that I shall never have that problem!). Geoff.

22 hours ago, Geoff said:

Welcome aboard. What a lovely looking piece of kit - a really great set up, Sorry that I don't recognise it, but what is the tow car, your whole set up looks fantastic, far too nice to have fish scales/guts everywhere (waiting for comments that I shall never have that problem!). Geoff.

Hi Geoff, tow car is a Mercedes GLC250d. 
Boat has both sea water and fresh water deck wash so fishing is not a problem but I know what you mean.

On 11/26/2022 at 7:33 PM, JonC said:

@Maverickis based at Poole, he’s a suave fucker, you may well see him strutting about the marina in his velvet smoking jacket and chinos. #smoothoperator

Well yes, but that is way better than seeing you strutting around an Essex marina proudly wearing your pointy hat with a capital 'D' on it. #fickessextwat 🤣

4 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Well yes, but that is way better than seeing you strutting around an Essex marina proudly wearing your pointy hat with a capital 'D' on it. #fickessextwat 🤣

Sounds like the sexual tension is getting to you again, you really need to learn to accept the rejection and move on.

@MikeyB, welcome to the Offshore outlaws and congratulations for A, the boat set up, and B. being brave enough to put your best foot forward and jump into the firing line. So many members just watch from the safety of the trench. 
Hope you enjoy the site and the giggles. 

10 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

@MikeyB, welcome to the Offshore outlaws and congratulations for A, the boat set up, and B. being brave enough to put your best foot forward and jump into the firing line. So many members just watch from the safety of the trench. 
Hope you enjoy the site and the giggles. 

Yeah, and that

• 5 weeks later...