Experiment on trying to post correctly

JDP

16 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

you arent alone - I got royally told off for wrongly posting a cephalopod on a fishing forum....... 

......I daren't care to admit it was caught from a pier......

Will Smith Reaction GIF

You both need to understand that I’m not angry, I’m disappointed. 

On 1/4/2023 at 3:36 PM, JonC said:

You both need to understand that I’m not angry, I’m disappointed. 

maybe its an IOW thing - we play by our rules...... were not used to following the rules of mainlanders....

6 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

maybe its an IOW thing - we play by our rules...... were not used to following the rules of mainlanders....

But yew are a mainlander now! If you don't like it, take your poor attitude back to the island my 6 fingered friend!!

8 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

at least you have not bean sent to coventry

After living on the IOW, the only place I could find that could speak the same language was Australia. I went to London for my visa and had to pay a translator to tell me what those weird folk were on about.

38 minutes ago, JDP said:

After living on the IOW, the only place I could find that could speak the same language was Australia. I went to London for my visa and had to pay a translator to tell me what those weird folk were on about.

Great story, it would make a smashing film. 

While in the right section, fished tonight for just two bream that managed to get hooked on 10/0 shark rigs. We did have two decent fish on for a few seconds but didn't stay connected. My mates rod pulled from the holder which I just managed to get hold of as the top half  reached an incoming wave.