Prezzies

Malc

i just had 4 shakespear gx2 rods  20 to 30 lb class i like to have matching sets of things  it makes it a nicer fishing session when i am casting out my younger sons rods and the butts are a lot slimmer for going in the rod holders and a load of tackle and bits and bobs and 6 pairs of merrino wool socks haha cant wait for the next session hhappy new year to you all 

Just ordered first of my prezzies (to myself as it’s easier that way) nice bunch of jigs…. 

just doing final research for the next purchase after successful sales on eBay of various fishing related items…. 

I didn’t get any fishing stuff this year, but I did get a makita wet vac for the boat. I dread to think what the outcome would have been if I had bought her a hoover but it was well received by me. 
It’s ideal for cleaning the awkward areas of the bilge, easily sucking all the old shit, broken hermit shells, skate thorns and beads out that are perfect for wrecking bilge pumps. IMG_1834.thumb.jpeg.0285304f6c9a467a6bbf817d55fb499d.jpegIf anyone else does this you need to order the sponge type filter, they are supplied with a dust filter for some reason.