Some PBs

Ivan Tuna

On 1/5/2021 at 7:51 PM, Ivan Tuna said:

One month before I landed the Dog Tooth Tuna a guy lost it, I sent him his jig and a tooth in the post.

The Big Eye Tuna took a 4 inch lure.

The Bluefin from Cape Cod - is what hopefully we can fish for in the U.K. soon.

5D47A1D9-7ED3-49A9-94C2-461B537D3A8C.jpeg

A1DFC702-08DF-47C5-BE70-ACD4723C6884.jpeg

AE552984-ED4A-4535-9BBC-C3C4F53F2749.jpeg

Went fishing out of Gloucester, had a Blue Fin on for over 5 hours, got it to boat , skipper missed with the dart, under boat and off !!! FFS is an understatement

On 1/5/2021 at 7:51 PM, Ivan Tuna said:

One month before I landed the Dog Tooth Tuna a guy lost it, I sent him his jig and a tooth in the post

Dog tooth tuna are the hardest fighting fish I have ever caught, once hooked they head straight down and there is no stopping them ............ I only probably landed 1 in 5 of the fish I hooked ........... a day on the dog tooth and you ache all over for a week !

14 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Dog tooth tuna are the hardest fighting fish I have ever caught, once hooked they head straight down and there is no stopping them ............ I only probably landed 1 in 5 of the fish I hooked ........... a day on the dog tooth and you ache all over for a week !

I was sweating, it was on my lighter jigging setup, I’d just got busted on the 20K Stella and picked up the 10K outfit. There was 20m line left after the first run the spool was hot!. We just got it on the boat as a big black Tip was right behind it. We landed 20% of what we hooked the Taxman took the rest