Odyssey

Odyssey

She is still down there but not being used due to pesky lockdowns.

im down there tomorrow to get her ready for winter before national lockdown in Wales starts as after that we probably won’t be allowed travel more than 1/2 mile from home at the end of lockdown anyway 😢😢

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I had a call from marina to say “Odyssey has taken on water and was starting to list and in danger of sinking” 

Cue major panic from my end. It’s only when you the girl on the office but me through the guys on the pontoon who said it looks like a sea cock to the engine had burst and the sails were also loose that I twigged she had called the wrong boat owner..... 

Thankfully the guys were able to text a picture of my baby over to me and said all ok.... 

Blood pressure slowing coming down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

39 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I had a call from marina to say “Odyssey has taken on water and was starting to list and in danger of sinking” 

Cue major panic from my end. It’s only when you the girl on the office but me through the guys on the pontoon who said it looks like a sea cock to the engine had burst and the sails were also loose that I twigged she had called the wrong boat owner..... 

Thankfully the guys were able to text a picture of my baby over to me and said all ok.... 

Blood pressure slowing coming down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 Wow! Bet you had kittens when you first heard them! Glad it was just a misunderstanding. Sad for the owner of the "other" Odyssey though but good that the marina staff are on it.

9 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

🤣🤣 Wow! Bet you had kittens when you first heard them! Glad it was just a misunderstanding. Sad for the owner of the "other" Odyssey though but good that the marina staff are on it.

The other Odyssey never gets used and is bit of a wreck.... it’s out of the water on the hard now. Hopefully no more confusion.... 

Fair dos to the team, they are really good and you know your boat is in safe hands 🙂

• 3 months later...