The next Outlaws outing.

Whilst out fishing today, @Andy135 came up with the idea of an Outlaws charter trip. We are thinking out of Weymouth in October time for cod. 

8 members, 10 at a push. 
3 places have already been taken, so please register your interest here ASAP to avoid any disappointment. The SLT will look into boats and availability. But any recommendations will be listened to and welcomed. 

• JonC pinned and unpinned this topic
11 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Cod from Weymouth? 🤔🤔🤔 

Plaice or Turbot and id be keener…

That's fair enough given that you BC boys have cod on your doorstep, but for us mere mortals they're a more interesting prospect. That said, it may be that we end up with a more general, mixed species day, in which case flatfish could very well be on the cards. Watch this space for more details once we have confirmed participant numbers and once we've spoken to a few charter skippers.

7 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

That's fair eough given that you BC boys have cod on your doorstep, but for us mere mortals they're a more interesting prospect. That said, it may be that we end up with a more general, mixed species day, in which case flatfish could very well be on the cards. Watch this space for more details once we have confirmed participant numbers and once we've spoken to a few charter skippers.

Would be nice to get guaranteed number before we approach skippers though. @Odyssey how about coming along just for the fun of being with us?? 
We can PM or WhatsApp details. 

8 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Does that mean if we can you’ll drive down Steve? 

yes mate, me n the lad, will prob need 2 nights b n b as well

Sorry been out all day

Edited by suzook12

45 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

That was my thinking, was expecting to sort it myself just open to suggestions

Once the date etc is sorted I can take a look at accommodation close to the harbour, I’ll advise but leave you to sort your own payments and bookings. Or you can do it all yourself, I’m not fussed. Or you can sort for all of us!! 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Once the date etc is sorted I can take a look at accommodation close to the harbour, I’ll advise but leave you to sort your own payments and bookings. Or you can do it all yourself, I’m not fussed. Or you can sort for all of us!! 👍🏻

Whats that, room for 10? 🤣

Would suggest doing a trip out this way at some point, but there is nothing here you don't already have. Maybe tope fishing but thats very weather permitting

If you want to be near the marina, you won't beat the sailors return

Rough and ready, but always clean rooms and bedding

The Crown is also very close, though I've never stayed there it looks nice enough

Have stayed in the sailors a few weekends a year since 2013, always been fine if you don't mind shared shower rooms as not all rooms are ensuite