The next Outlaws outing.

7 hours ago, suzook12 said:

So as you have rearranged for a weekend that me and the lad can't make without even discussing, you returning deposits?

You know full well it was discussed in length on the WhatsApp group Steve you cheeky boy. Your £20 is in your account already. 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

You know full well it was discussed in length on the WhatsApp group Steve you cheeky boy. Your £20 is in your account already. 

In length eh? Discussion involves talking to everyone and waiting for their reply not just doing what 2 or 3 of ya want to do and screw everyone else!! You asked if I was up for the week before Xmas, then you was talking about Feb, next time I got to my phone you'd already booked it for March, and on a friggin Sunday at that!!

#unimfuckinpressed

Sorry you feel we booked without consulting you Steve. It's always tough to find a date that works for everyone. In this case I we found a date that worked for the majority and that aligned with the skipper's availability.

If it helps I'd be happy to stand down, which would open up the Feb half-term week for you and your son if that works for you and everyone else?

22 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Sorry you feel we booked without consulting you Steve. It's always tough to find a date that works for everyone. In this case I we found a date that worked for the majority and that aligned with the skipper's availability.

If it helps I'd be happy to stand down, which would open up the Feb half-term week for you and your son if that works for you and everyone else?

Andy, Steve can't do the February half term as he has booked a holiday for that week. 
All these variables were discussed and it was decided by the majority that the majority vote would rule. Unfortunately dates can't be convenient for 100% of the people 100% of the time. 
Also I'd like to add @suzook12 that a Sunday was chosen because our last booking was a Sunday. This then gives Saturday for those that need to travel enough time to do so.

Can you and your boy not take the Monday off work/school? 

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Andy, Steve can't do the February half term as he has booked a holiday for that week. 

Ah right. We're on holiday that week, but for some reason I thought he was available.

It'll always be a ballache finding something that works for everyone.

@suzook12 we'd love to have you and your son on board. What do you propose as a next step?

@suzook12Its a bit harsh saying it wasn’t discussed , Neil has put a bit of effort in whilst trying to cover everyone’s special needs, right fish, right colour boat etc. I’m usually the first one to criticise but on this one he’s done his best. 

9 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Ah right. We're on holiday that week, but for some reason I thought he was available.

It'll always be a ballache finding something that works for everyone.

@suzook12 we'd love to have you and your son on board. What do you propose as a next step?

Says who??

I just booked all the school hols for work before someone else had so we could go fishing on any of them

I realise I've tagged the wrong message......

Right, so this is the mix up @Saintly Fish I said I was then booking it so we could do  same as last time. Got loads of hols to burn and I work Mon-Wed, so was booking all the school hols

Edited by suzook12

9 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

All these variables were discussed and it was decided by the majority that the majority vote would rule. Unfortunately dates can't be convenient for 100% of the people 100% of the time. 
Also I'd like to add @suzook12 that a Sunday was chosen because our last booking was a Sunday. This then gives Saturday for those that need to travel enough time to do so.

Can you and your boy not take the Monday off work/school? 

It's his final year mate, he's missed loads because of covid etc, he can't afford to miss any more

10 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Says who??

I just booked all the school hols for work before someone else had so we could go fishing on any of them

Right, so this is the mix up @Saintly Fish I said I was then booking it so we could do  same as last time. Got loads of hols to burn and I work Mon-Wed, so was booking all the school hols

Yes your correct. Ive just been back to the WhatsApp conversation and I can see where the confusion has come from. 3336C9AC-C8BB-446A-9900-B81930B0B0AA.jpeg.af96d455ce286c969160077b050b68c1.jpeg

Sorry for the miss understanding Steve. ☹️

12 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Says who??

Right, you're available for a charter in the Feb half term. Knew I wasn't going mad 🤣

If it works better for all then I'm cool with a charter across half term. I can't make it then (staying in a cottage in Wales belatedly celebrating Mrs135's birthday that week) but please don't let that stop you all from going. 👍

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yes your correct. Ive just been back to the WhatsApp conversation and I can see where the confusion has come from. 3336C9AC-C8BB-446A-9900-B81930B0B0AA.jpeg.af96d455ce286c969160077b050b68c1.jpeg

Sorry for the miss understanding Steve. ☹️

It happens

I didn't have much time but thats why I was saying was waiting for work to confirm. So you can understand why I was a bit pissed, coz next time I looked it was done and dusted for a different date completely

Edited by suzook12

5 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Right, you're available for a charter in the Feb half term. Knew I wasn't going mad 🤣

If it works better for all then I'm cool with a charter across half term. I can't make it then (staying in a cottage in Wales belatedly celebrating Mrs135's birthday that week) but please don't let that stop you all from going. 👍

As nice as it is to offer Andy, I think the skipper would start getting a bit pissed if we keep chopping and changing

If a few people wanted to do a trip in Feb as well, that could work

10 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

As nice as it is to offer Andy, I think the skipper would start getting a bit pissed if we keep chopping and changing

If a few people wanted to do a trip in Feb as well, that could work

We could do a second trip in feb. Trouble is Steve, is only wrecking around that time of year and it's £750 for the boat based on 10!! 
If we can get 10 then cool. If not then it's £750 divided by X. 
Dont forget we also have the second Outlaws annual get together to plan, so if you wanna come up with suggestions and times that suit you more then we can try to accommodate all. 

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

We could do a second trip in feb. Trouble is Steve, is only wrecking around that time of year and it's £750 for the boat based on 10!! 
Dont forget we also have the second Outlaws annual get together to plan, so if you wanna come up with suggestions and times that suit you more then we can try to accommodate all. 

I was thinking part boat mate. If the skipper can fill the other spaces.

On 10/28/2021 at 8:11 PM, Saintly Fish said:

i thought Steve was organizing the next meet any way

We have nothing this way that you don't already have, except maybe, better tope fishing..... Getting out after tope is such a lottery, I wouldn't want to organise it as it will undoubtedly get cancelled. Never got out at all this year, not even general fishing

1 hour ago, suzook12 said:

We have nothing this way that you don't already have, except maybe, better tope fishing..... Getting out after tope is such a lottery, I wouldn't want to organise it as it will undoubtedly get cancelled. Never got out at all this year, not even general fishing

oh dear, never minde

• 3 weeks later...
  • Andy135 unfeatured this topic