2022 Offshore outlaws boat meet.

As Andy is at full speed on this.....

I have 5 places available for a tope trip out of Great Yarmouth if anyone is interested. Obviously accommodation would be premium as a holiday resort and no gaurantees on weather. Date will be a Thursday, either 4th or 19th Aug. If you are very quick and want the entire boat can possibly get 5th Aug. £85pp deposit required.

This will be predominantly mack and tope, poss some wreck drifting for bait fish while waiting for tides over the marks.

Boat is High Flyer 2 Skipper is Jon Old.

Just so you know, these are bookings grabbed for our regular group of which I will set one aside for you guys

Maybe @Andy135 will want to offer up his thoughts and what he's been looking at. Then peeps can decide and put names forward. 
As per usual we need people to speak up and commit, but we also need to offer them somethings to choose from and commit to!! 

47 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Maybe @Andy135 will want to offer up his thoughts and what he's been looking at. Then peeps can decide and put names forward. 
As per usual we need people to speak up and commit, but we also need to offer them somethings to choose from and commit to!! 

Totally out there maybe, but if we are doing a weekend somewhere ( Saturday fishing) could it be viable to find an airb&b that accommodates us? Friday night and Saturday night, then there isn’t the gruelling drive home after the day’s fishing. 

26 minutes ago, JonC said:

Totally out there maybe, but if we are doing a weekend somewhere ( Saturday fishing) could it be viable to find an airb&b that accommodates us? Friday night and Saturday night, then there isn’t the gruelling drive home after the day’s fishing. 

Yep sounds fair, but without a plan and dates ........

2022 Offshore Outlaws boat meet is now provisionally booked on Ocean Runner out of Poole on Saturday 2nd July.

Fishing on the drift for plaice and gurnard with a chance of a turbot or brill, then fishing at anchor for rays and conger with a chance of tope.

We have a middling tide to play with, which should provide a range of species to target. Depending on what's been caught the week prior the skipper may recommend a change of tactics/species nearer the time and will advise accordingly.

Cost will depend on number of anglers but will be in the region of £75-95 per person.

For those travelling from afar we'll be looking to get a hotel/large AirB&B on the Friday night to make the journey more manageable and to enable an early start on Saturday morning. It's fair to say that some alcohol may be involved on the Friday...

Once we have an idea of numbers we'll ask for a small [non-refundable] deposit to reserve a space on the boat. Any lost deposit money will be used to buy the drinks for the remaining anglers on the Friday night, and we'll toast your absence at the bar.

So far we have 4 anglers booked - 4 more spaces available, possibly 6 at a push. Who's in? Add your name below

Neil + Leo

Jon

Andy

Bugger….

going to a wedding that weekend so unless the Bride or Groom calls it off I’m out. 

I coukf try and get a cardboard cutout of myself sorted instead… anyone know a good supplier? 😉

48 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Bugger….

going to a wedding that weekend so unless the Bride or Groom calls it off I’m out. 

I coukf try and get a cardboard cutout of myself sorted instead… anyone know a good supplier? 😉

We planned that date just to avoid you Luke 😉

In all seriousness that's a shame, but there will be other charters and meets. And if all else fails, a cardboard cut-out would be a suitable option I'm sure 🤣