2 in 1 - Sunday / Monday

GPSguru

Nice fishing. 
Interesting the way the skin has gone a little red in the fish. There was a bit of a debate on a Facebook group a while back where someone accused someone else of buying the fish or something, because the colour. 

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

Nice fishing. 
Interesting the way the skin has gone a little red in the fish. There was a bit of a debate on a Facebook group a while back where someone accused someone else of buying the fish or something, because the colour. 

The skin is red because I cut the gills on keepers to bleed them. This keeps the meat very white.

Both had been in the 'red' water of the fish box, I should have washed the fish better before I took the pic 🙄

17 hours ago, JonC said:

Nice fishing. 

16 hours ago, GPSguru said:

The skin is red because I cut the gills on keepers to bleed them. This keeps the meat very white.

Both had been in the 'red' water of the fish box, I should have washed the fish better before I took the pic 🙄

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it JC. Geoff.:classic_wink: