A technique to avoid

I had a guy do a similar thing with a rod, fortunately I managed to snag it before it sunk. I’ve also lost the top half of a shimano Stradic surf casting off a wall when I was pissed. I’ve still got the but section I think, you never know when you might need it. 

4 minutes ago, JonC said:

I had a guy do a similar thing with a rod, fortunately I managed to snag it before it sunk. I’ve also lost the top half of a shimano Stradic surf casting off a wall when I was pissed. I’ve still got the but section I think, you never know when you might need it. 

It'll make a good priest. Smash those pin whiting skulls right in it will. They won't bother you no more.... oh wait, then you'll have nothing to catch.. 

49 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Its Geoff, its. Not it's (it is)... Possessive not contraction. 🤦‍♂️

Well spotted Andy - JC and FS would of course have claimed it to be deliberate, but I must confess to misuse of the old apostrophe. Geoff. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, JonC said:

I think that Geoff’s transgression there is the low point of 2021 . Almost a champagne moment of incompetence. 

Dead right Jon - a night to remember, and almost certainly something I shall be frequently :classic_wink:reminded about by Pot noodle fans. Geoff.