Just joined

Malc

1 hour ago, JonC said:

....haggis and rumbeldethumps is now available north of the wall and he’s bang on it. 

Well if it is, I'm well south of the wall, in fact I'm just over the river from Wallsend, and after three decades on the other side I'm back in the country of my birth 😜

3 minutes ago, Malc said:

I doubt I will be back up there with the kayak very much, but I do have at least 20 marks plotted and jotted down in my little black book just off Kingsbarns alone 👍

Ooh putting words in my mouth! I merely said; "you know where to stick a pot noodle" and after reading/lurking here for a while assumed that you would put it in your mouth, you are after all the head honcho pot noodler of this forum aren't you? 😉

It is true I do enjoy a pot noodle. Anyway ignore those weirdos they have issues 🤣

I would recommend the Sticky rib though…,

4 minutes ago, Malc said:

Ooh putting words in my mouth! I merely said; "you know where to stick a pot noodle" and after reading/lurking here for a while assumed that you would put it in your mouth, you are after all the head honcho pot noodler of this forum aren't you? 😉

🤣 You've got him down to a tee!

I can see you'll fit in nicely round here 😁

36 minutes ago, Malc said:

I doubt I will be back up there with the kayak very much, but I do have at least 20 marks plotted and jotted down in my little black book just off Kingsbarns alone 👍

Nice one @Malc you've not taken long to suss out our forum foodie! 

5 hours ago, Malc said:

Welcome aboard. I can see you’ll fit in well 😁😁😁😁

welcome aboard Malc!

I have a kayak as well as the boat - don't get out much on the yak since buying a boat - but do use it in portland harbour - chasing mackerel, bass, etc 

not a serious set up like yours - i literally just take a spinning or kayak rod and some feathers/lures/spinners and paddle about on a summers day! 

not had much more than mackerel and pollock so far!

1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

welcome aboard Malc!

I have a kayak as well as the boat - don't get out much on the yak since buying a boat - but do use it in portland harbour - chasing mackerel, bass, etc 

not a serious set up like yours - i literally just take a spinning or kayak rod and some feathers/lures/spinners and paddle about on a summers day! 

not had much more than mackerel and pollock so far!

I bet that kayak seems like a jet ski by comparison 🤣