Tune of the day (or week, or month, or whatever)

Saintly Fish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I don't really know this band, but seen their name about in record shops. Will have to explore them further! 

They were big in the 80's, they have a massive following in Germany these days and do a lot of the open air festivals. Wheels of steel, denim and leather and strong arm of the law probably their (corrected for Geoff 🤣) better known songs from way back when

3 hours ago, JonC said:

Someone will probably cancel anyway.

My, aren't we the cheerful one today? What's a matter? Someone stolen your pot noodle stash?

I think as long as the crowd and the band and the venue all have the same day it'll be fine 🤣

12 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

My, aren't we the cheerful one today? What's a matter? Someone stolen your pot noodle stash?

I think as long as the crowd and the band and the venue all have the same day it'll be fine 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've probably already posted this one before but I'm listening to it again whilst making pizza for the kids and found myself getting lost in the mix. Every track a progressive banger! Middle daughter is dancing round the kitchen to it! 🤘🤘

Give it a listen in the background and you'll find yourself ready to go "out out" before you know it 😉

5 hours ago, Andy135 said:

I've probably already posted this one before but I'm listening to it again whilst making pizza for the kids and found myself getting lost in the mix. Every track a progressive banger! Middle daughter is dancing round the kitchen to it! 🤘🤘

Give it a listen in the background and you'll find yourself ready to go "out out" before you know it 😉

We have watched Sing 2 a number of times since it came out in late Jan, and the grand daughter (aged 6)  always gets emotional when this scene comes on,