LED deck lights / work lights

On 11/27/2020 at 11:18 AM, Andy135 said:

Smashed her back door right in I heard...

15 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yeah and is common as muck. Who wants that. Give me the lottery bike any day ta. It’s nice to stand out a bit. 
the same analogy about being sat in the garage could (with imagination) be flipped onto our boats too. 
I do understand what you say about the lavarda and MV, and 20 years ago all I could afford was a CBR600fw. And I didn’t regard that as cheap. But these days, if I had a choice between a kwaka or a pretty looking gem that was as unreliable as a LR I’d still go for the gem. I’ve never been a fan of Kawasaki’s , don’t know why, they just never did it for me. I’d did have a nice jap import ZX4 in around 1993. It was very nice but nowhere near as fun as my RD350lc that proceeded it. 

trust fishy

Yeah and is common as muck. Who wants that. Give me the lottery bike any day ta. It’s nice to stand out a bit. 
the same analogy about being sat in the garage could (with imagination) be flipped onto our boats too. 
I do understand what you say about the lavarda and MV, and 20 years ago all I could afford was a CBR600fw. And I didn’t regard that as cheap. But these days, if I had a choice between a kwaka or a pretty looking gem that was as unreliable as a LR I’d still go for the gem. I’ve never been a fan of Kawasaki’s , don’t know why, they just never did it for me. I’d did have a nice jap import ZX4 in around 1993. It was very nice but nowhere near as fun as my RD350lc that proceeded it. 

ZX12's were never particularly common, unlike the busa......

also unlike the cortina of the bike world, the cbr6

Sounds to me like you need an LR in your life.........

But to want a boat that is unreliable and unable to deal with it's environment?? CG and co would soon be pissed with you mate!

23 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Hands up, I'm a Kawasaki fan.  Had a few over the years; Z250, KH250&400, Z650, Z1 (with drag race engine), 750 Turbo, GPZ900R and 1170 turbo GPZ1100.  Also ridden, and liked a few of my brothers bkes;  Ducati 900ss with hailwood spec race engine (would be the best without full rebuilds every 1000 miles), Triumph Bonneville road legal (ish) racer, Ducati 860GTS, Laverda Jota etc.  I've also owned a few other bikes including 350LC with full Stan Stevens tune, Rob Shepherd GT250 (300cc, a great 'sleeper'), X7, GSXR750(2) and 1100.

Some of these bikes were modified and finished to a standard way above their origins.

Best bike=GSXR750 bog standard except induction and exhaust

Lust=Jota (if I had one I'd use it every day) and Kawasaki GPZ1100 turbo (warp speed and with trick suspension, wheels, bodywork, paint). Wish I'd never sold it, but it paid for my Masters.

I built two really old pushbikes up.  One had a 90cc two stroke (really bloody scary) and the other a chinese C50 engine copy (still scary enough).  Used them to go to the village before they changed the law regarding power assisted bicycles so you could get nicked for drink and drive!  The two stroke used to wheelie like hell, do 50mph and set fire to the brake blocks!

14 minutes ago, SiDfish said:

I built two really old pushbikes up.  One had a 90cc two stroke (really bloody scary) and the other a chinese C50 engine copy (still scary enough).  Used them to go to the village before they changed the law regarding power assisted bicycles so you could get nicked for drink and drive!  The two stroke used to wheelie like hell, do 50mph and set fire to the brake blocks!

The original streetfighter? 🤣🤣