LED deck lights / work lights

10 minutes ago, SiDfish said:

Still reckon the ZX12R is one of the best looking and most practical bikes made. Still reckon it's where Lamborghini etc got the lovely 'puke' green metallic from?

This one had been played with, and most unusually for me, I put it back to something resembling standard!! It's also had the 2nd butterflies removed, so really not ideal for those November frosty backlanes..... The other bike at the moment is a nitrous gixer thou!!

I always found kwakas to be a bit meh.... and middle of the road. No doubting their pedigree and performance, just thought the styling wasn’t all that. 
Now..... a sexy bike was always something a bit more exotic and non run of the mill. Like the Lavarda 750sf

56DB84BC-0F9F-4D9C-86A1-14DDD630FBC2.thumb.jpeg.905b23dcd0da50a66814451c8f1ba166.jpeg

or the MV Augusta superveloce

DC6D19A6-7285-4AD8-958F-1E95D727452A.thumb.jpeg.8bfd3f33b54849a727e5b94c10313634.jpeg

ok so both slightly older bikes, but boy they were lookers.

trouble with the italian bikes is that unless you are a bonafide racing snake, they are just too small, and can be very single purpose, like the 916, making them almost unrideable. The MV was never really aimed at people who were going to ride them, so may as well go the whole hog and get a bimota.....

Kwak generally make better street bikes than the others, without going over the top...... H2R excluded of course....

2 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

trouble with the italian bikes is that unless you are a bonafide racing snake, they are just too small, and can be very single purpose, like the 916, making them almost unrideable. The MV was never really aimed at people who were going to ride them, so may as well go the whole hog and get a bimota.....

Kwak generally make better street bikes than the others, without going over the top...... H2R excluded of course....

But kwaks are just too common and half arsed. The MV was built around the gsxr750 engine. Which makes it an awesome machine in its own right. Who cares if early arthritis sets into your wrists??

You would think, that something like an MV with all that racing pedigree would have a powerful motor in it tho instead of a girly 750, even the thou aint all that. You would think that they'd have stuck a busa lump in there and gave it a bit of a rework to find those extra ponies....

1 minute ago, suzook12 said:

You would think, that something like an MV with all that racing pedigree would have a powerful motor in it tho instead of a girly 750, even the thou aint all that. You would think that they'd have stuck a busa lump in there and gave it a bit of a rework to find those extra ponies....

WTF?? Take the hint!! 🤣

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

So, we've gone from deck lights to Ducati's then... give me strength! 🙄

What we need is an Admin to do a thread clean up. Anyone know where we can find one, @Saintly Fish, @JonC?

Well a ducati motor makes a good anchor so ut's at least slighty boat related..... 🤣

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

So, we've gone from deck lights to Ducati's then... give me strength! 🙄

What we need is an Admin to do a thread clean up. Anyone know where we can find one, @Saintly Fish, @JonC?

I’ve been holding off all evening from banning evil kneivel and street hawk, this is so far off topic I just don’t know where to start. I think I’ll ask Nick for advice 

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

I’ve been holding off all evening from banning evil kneivel and street hawk, this is so far off topic I just don’t know where to start. I think I’ll ask Nick for advice 

Good plan, but I reckon I know what he'll say...

BAN THEM ALL!!

31 minutes ago, JonC said:

The worst thing is that Fisty has probably dressed up like a power ranger in leathers sitting on a chair backwards typing his replies. 

He's probably sat outside now on Leo's pushbike going "Brrrrrrrrmmmm!"