Advice

47 minutes ago, KennyPowers said:

I’ll be looking at getting locks fit the hatches or at least for one are they even a thing? Also thinking of getting this

Marine Stereo Speakers Package 4 inches Waterproof Radio Boat Sound System AM FM Receiver USB MP3 Player With 3 inches Marine Boat Grey Speakers https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N2LFSSQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_RhKYFbFPD2XEZ

Why not just get a decent blue tooth speaker? Cuts down on the security issues! 

I’ve got a brand new VHF in the shed.... Icom DSC. just connect up to your GPS and you’re away. 

Never been used so MMSI is clear £100 posted 🙂 I think it’s the M323 so nice unit 

On 12/4/2020 at 4:28 PM, Odyssey said:

I’ve got a brand new VHF in the shed.... Icom DSC. just connect up to your GPS and you’re away. 

Never been used so MMSI is clear £100 posted 🙂 I think it’s the M323 so nice unit 

Didn’t even see this post I’m interested in this😉

On 12/4/2020 at 1:52 PM, Saintly Fish said:

Right @KennyPowers I’ve been and seen the explorer. And here is proof,

23618F5E-2213-4C46-B927-FA582ACE04C0.thumb.jpeg.2a0d3734a0bf86383e761d579e694b98.jpeg

it’s a straight boat. They haven’t cleaned it so it’s a bit grubby but looks ok. Matey did offer me the paper work to look at but I didn’t bother because the fact that he even offered it without me asking was proof enough he had it!

Id say you will need a new vhf radio or at least a hand held back up. The one on there is pretty old. Not saying it doesn’t work , but if it were me I’d replace with a new dsc type. 
Could be a bargaining chip for you. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. 

Just got back! Bought it😉

Monday noon, she’s going straight in the plonk, pikeys will have her away otherwise🤣🤣🤣🤣 engine sounds like a beast and it’s only a 60, it’ll do until I get the 4 x 200 on there🤣🤣 proper case of green eye monster though, my little thing sitting next to a quicksilver a bigger quicksilver an Arvor and a Jeanneau🤣🤣🤣