Jet-Ski Fishing

StevieC

Hi everyone, I'm new here and new to offshore sea fishing.  I'll be fishing out of Eastbourne Sovereign Harbour on a Seadoo Fish Pro and just wondered if there are any other nut cases like me around ;-)

SeadooFPT.png

Welcome aboard. Fishing from a (all be it well prepared by the looks) jetski would sound like you are certainly well qualified (nutty enough) to join the rest of us on here. Nice looking rig. Geoff.

Nice set up! There is a guy in south wales who fishes off his jet ski, he’s off fishing all sorts of places… I recently saw someone has a 100mg sailfish on one too…. (Wasn’t U.K.) 

Hats off to you, not my cup of tea, I like a bit more comfort 😂

• 2 weeks later...

nice looking set up - seen plnety of you-tube vids of the Aussies doing it - Youngbloods, Reef addicts, etc etc  

looks fun in warm waters - not sure how many days you get out round here - must open up opportunities to try new areas though! 

welcome!

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Not sure Steve will be back somehow. Hasn't been online since his original post.

Can't even blame @JonC for scaring him off this time...

Like I mentioned, never been tempted in buying one. Those who buy them head out and never come back!!!!!.....Well one came back, however he was minus the ski.
ScreenShot2024-04-06at11_30_38am.png.9b0e9e26c71ad27d62fa9564b2efe797.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I made it back and the delay was because I had no notifications of your responses which are most welcome.  It hasn't helped that the weather's been so poor and I'm working 6 days a week.  I had my first proper fishing trip recently and made a short very amateur video here:  The camera wasn't set up properly but will be better next time.

20 hours ago, daio web said:

happy days bud  how did you manage to put a short video up i cant even put a pic up says to large a file 

Dave you have to slightly crop photos from your phone. Go to edit, then shrink it slightly by dragging the lines in a bit. Doesn't need to be a lot.