happy new year

I’ve had a good 2020.....

Admittedly I did end up spending New Year’s Eve 2019 having emergency surgery.... so no fishing for 2 months.... then COVID.... but apart from that had some great summer fishing 🙂 

Here’s to more in 2021.... now where did I put my drink! 

Cheers all! 🍻 

Edited by Odyssey

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

We didn’t go Pete. Been sat here since 05.15 waiting to see if the fog will lift. It’s only just become visible but now missed the tide. Typical

not a good start to the year he he. good luck mate im still in bed with a hot cup of tea

21 minutes ago, JonC said:

That’s annoying. Was it too bad to creep out? 
I didn’t realise you were restricted by tides, I thought you had constant deep water at mercury? 

Yes way to thick to creep out. We are in constant high water. But by the time we would have got to the mark, leaving 3 hours later we would have arrived at slack water. Then only had 90 mins of fishing before the tide became too strong to hold bottom. 
It just wasn’t worth the trip. We are looking again at tomorrow. At least the tide will be an hour later than today so chances of a longer sesh is possible.