Mayday bank holiday weekend

Tony smith

Nice one Maverick nice to get them interested at an early age 

like to get my grandson out on the boat 

but it’s hard to get them off the gaming 

Andy we are going to go out to the Mark we caught them two smoothound two weeks ago just by the Nab 👍

8 minutes ago, Tony smith said:

Andy we are going to go out to the Mark we caught them two  smoothound two weeks ago just by the Nab 👍

Nice. Will keep my fingers crossed you get an even better fish this time then 🤞🎣🦈

deffo out saturday and possibly sunday - they were giving strong winds for Monday but that's improved over the last 48hrs - so who knows.

Saturday could be Shambles for turbot - but with strong tides it might be a no-go - if not it'll be mackerel on the way out and rays on the banks.

maybe the odd doggie or two...... heres hoping 😆!

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Don't worry if you don't catch any though Luke.... you can just take pics of the ones Emma catches 😁🤣

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Change of plan, sharking fruday but maybe a trip round the corner for some tope instead of edibles. As wind gets up in the afternoon with a gusty N’ly 

Edited by Odyssey

On 4/27/2021 at 5:50 PM, Tony smith said:

Who’s out over the weekend. weather don’t look too bad. 
I would like one day out over the weekend just trying to pick the best day 👍

I will be going out in the morning, catching the tide window, so launching at 7:30 ish and back on the slip by 1:00pm.

Hope to be wrecking at 12 miles, Red Gill have given me some new lures to try, 178mm Evo's in Electric Candy and Cherry Bomb, however, I suspect much of my time will be spent on the jigs 😄.

Edited by GPSguru

On 4/28/2021 at 8:22 PM, Scotch_Egg2012 said:

Weather looking good for a trip mid channel Saturday,  hopefully holds and we'll get our first wrecking trip in this year

How far out are you planning to head Scott?