Fantasy football.....

mike farrants

12 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

yes I made a good decision to offload my spurs players - Son & Hojdburg as their game was cancelled due to Covid - i bought Mount and Bernado silva - both earned me 6 points each - easily paid back the 4 points it cost me. 

then i had Gallagher scoop me a brace! salah and Ronaldo also scored along with a defender of mine, 

Reece James was the only let down - 2 goals conceded and a yellow card = 0 points

reminder there is mid week football - so your teams need to be in for Tuesday 6pm. 

Spurs game is scheduled for Thurs and they were in training again - but i'm remaining hesitant and holding onto mount and silva.

Yes, I hedged and kept Lloris in my starting line up, knowing that an auto-sub would switch him out if he didn't play, so Krul gave me 3 points in the end. Let's see how Spurs get on this week. I've added Guehi and Dennis to my team as I had some underperformers that had to go.

Gallager had a flying week last week. Very impressive.

34 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

FYI - there's now talk of covid in the Man united camp and their game against Brentford might not go ahead - i'm waiting over night to see what happens tomorrow and then making a call on transfers.

You two nerds really are quite anal about this aren't you! 
I made my changes for the next GW Saturday evening, mainly because I forgot that Sunday matches were still to be played but hey ho!! 

as predicted the man u v brentford game is OFF - im making my subs as late today as i can (pre 6pm) in case there are any more 

may advice - have a usable bench, spread your players across multiple teams - one game dropping out could mean 6  players void if you are unlucky, and remember those games will still play this season - so at some point Man u, spurs, brighton and brentford will all have a bonus double game week!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!

1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

as predicted the man u v brentford game is OFF - im making my subs as late today as i can (pre 6pm) in case there are any more 

may advice - have a usable bench, spread your players across multiple teams - one game dropping out could mean 6  players void if you are unlucky, and remember those games will still play this season - so at some point Man u, spurs, brighton and brentford will all have a bonus double game week!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!

Who has time for that 👆🏻

1 hour ago, JonC said:

@mike farrantsdoes, hiding behind the racking at screwfix while people are waiting for a box of screws. 

that sounds like manual work Jon? my hands didn't get this soft working in a warehouse - surely you can tell by the fishing gloves I only hide behind a keyboard! 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Ahh yeah, forgot about that. Not bad for a guy who hates football. 

Yeah, I even surprised myself. Still hate football mind, but the gamification and analysis of the data behind player selections is what got me interested.