Fantasy football.....

mike farrants

9 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Let's be honest, Krul only got a point for turning up 🤣

To be fair, he was the only player that did "turn up"

Hate to think what the score would have been if he joined the can't be arsed club that the outfield players so clearly belong to

22 hours ago, suzook12 said:

To be fair, he was the only player that did "turn up"

Hate to think what the score would have been if he joined the can't be arsed club that the outfield players so clearly belong to

goes to show that a 'busy' keeper can earn points - depsite letting in 7 - he had 7 saves, and that stopped him going into negative points - if he'd stopped that penalty he would have been on 7 points - despite letting in 7 goals!

yeah Salah had an amazing game! 

42 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I had my best points week. 2nd highest

Yes, I noticed you were trying to sneak in at the back. A solid performance from most of your team but your Saints loyalty was a bit mis-placed -  I see you got lucky with an auto-sub on your keepers that banked you an extra seven points.

My usually dependable defence put in a poor performance and I gambled on Cancelo as Captain, which was a wasted bet in the end, so I've swallowed a -4 penalty for next week and transferred in Salah to boost my midfield and provide a better candidate for Captain.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

yeah friday night game means you have until 6.30 tonight to update your teams.

Yep, and just as well I checked my team selection a bit earlier - last minute injury and illness forced a transfer and a formation change!