What next?

Andy135

51 minutes ago, JonC said:

They look great in the summer but from October around to May I recon that would be prohibitively cold and miserable. 
Be realistic if you’re boy wasn’t overly enthusiastic on a decent size pilot house boat then being on that in anything other than a heat wave will just put him off for life. 

You're right Jon, but that's precisely the window of usage I'd be avoiding. Flip it round to become May-October however, and that's more of a likelihood, especially as he loves to get into the surf on his bodyboard in his wetsuit in October.

It'll absolutely be a fair-weather thing in high summer with the kids, and I'll use it in spring and autumn for solo trips unless they particularly beg to come along.

4 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

um i went fishing on my bday - on my boat....? that's what I wanted to do..... 

anyway my hamster is now a jehova so no drama for the next one!

I don't see your name down on the list yet!! 

27 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

So all that "you and Leo can come down to Devon on my rib" was just a load of old ball??

Now you're into solo trips! Right, ok! 

Like you've never gone out solo on TT?

25 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think that the rib idea is that you will fell sorry for him and invite him fishing ? maybe.

I agree, and think that is his plan, knowing that if you do he will then once more experience the the joy of being uninvited. Geoff.🙂

7 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think that the rib idea is that you will fell sorry for him and invite him fishing ? maybe.

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

yes i agree but he has to be invited first????????????

6 hours ago, Geoff said:

I agree, and think that is his plan, knowing that if you do he will then once more experience the the joy of being uninvited. Geoff.🙂

Q.E.D. Geoff. 🙂