Come on then… who’s out on a school day?

On 7/7/2023 at 4:44 PM, JonC said:

Quite a drastic way to get out of a fishing trip- rip your entire kitchen out. Would have been easier to just make up a story about friends staying over☹️

Please try to keep the thread on track. Are you going out fishing (angling ) on a school day ? The rules are becoming very confusing to us mere mortals. 🤔

9 hours ago, JDP said:

Please try to keep the thread on track. Are you going out fishing (angling ) on a school day ? The rules are becoming very confusing to us mere mortals. 🤔

@JonC has been spoken to about this already. Thank you for helping to keep him on the straight and narrow 👍.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Dicky said:

Down in Fowey for 5 days from Monday. Forecast is shite , looks like we will be stuck in the estuary!!!!!!!!

I'm about 30 mins from Fowey as I write this. Hoping to get out on a shore session on the estuary this weekend. 👍

2 hours ago, Dicky said:

We've had to cancel Fowey as my bro has gone and broken his wrist!!  Silver lining is we may get a chance in about 5 weeks to sneak a shorter trip in down there

Sorry to hear about that! But to be fair even if you'd have gone it would likely have been a washout. So much rain down there today. Estuary will be brown with run-off and may well kibosh the fishing even if the wind doesn't.