Come on then… who’s out on a school day?

On 6/21/2023 at 9:23 PM, JonC said:

I’m heading out on Friday with @KennyPowersto catch a couple of bass. Probably head to the NE middle, it’s usually fairly reliable. My boat this time. Not really keen on getting it dirty but I suppose it’s only fair. 

Let’s just say one of us eating bass tonight😉

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jonnyswamp said:

I was going to go out tomorrow, but both my regular crew are otherwise engaged, so will go out Saturday instead

Was supposed to be going to Falmouth Saturday, to fish Sunday and Monday, but the weather had other ideas

Why don't you go solo tomorrow? I shall be. 

13 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Thought about it, but have to get a slow puncture repaired on the van (again, been repaired once Wednesday)

Better forecast tomorrow as well

That is the crapiest excuse I’ve heard since the new kitchen story. 
It even rivals some of @mike farrants’ best dribble. 

Thinking of heading out for a quick run in the boat later this morning, however I'm finding the cold weather hard to get motivated in. One of the kids I often take was out in his boat yesterday and hooked up with a 300kg thresher while chasing bluefin, though I feel targeting some smaller species inshore and a dive would be more for me. 

2 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Oh, has a new kitchen at the palace got in the way of a boat fishing comp by any chance??

Quite a drastic way to get out of a fishing trip- rip your entire kitchen out. Would have been easier to just make up a story about friends staying over☹️

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Quite a drastic way to get out of a fishing trip- rip your entire kitchen out. Would have been easier to just make up a story about friends staying over☹️

Shame really , he spoiled the surprise you had lined up for him. 

13 hours ago, JonC said:

Don't twist my words. I haven't said I can't come, just can't commit yet.

#getitright...

On 7/6/2023 at 8:58 PM, JonC said:

That is the crapiest excuse I’ve heard since the new kitchen story. 
It even rivals some of @mike farrants’ best dribble. 

I know, but I wasn't charged for the 2nd puncture though and I'm out today

Edited by jonnyswamp
I'm dim

Just a hint of a weather window for Thursday May mean I get to sneak out a d find some toothy critters…. Got a full boat so doubtbill fish myself but hopefully keep the crew entertained…. Just need the forecast to hold 😬😬😬😬