Now open

Odyssey

9 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

For business…..

Some you may have guessed that I’m now open for bookings as a charter boat 🙂 

Im a fully fledged skipper with commercial endorsements. You’ve all seen the boat, coded for 8 but recommend 6. Open for all types of fishing 🙂 

Website is now live: 

www.odysseyseaadventures.com or find us on Facebook 🙂 

Already left you a review mate! 

Well done Luke @Odyssey . 
I hope that you can keep your passion for it once money gets involved, most charter skippers seem to be miserable fuckers that don’t seem interested in the fishing anymore. 

20 minutes ago, JonC said:

I hope that you can keep your passion for it once money gets involved, most charter skippers seem to be miserable fuckers that don’t seem interested in the fishing anymore. 

Only when yore on board! 

6 hours ago, JonC said:

Pfff no chance of that…. I’ve been fishing for 33 of my 39 years…. I couldn’t sleep on Saturday night as I was off fishing the next day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Pfff no chance of that…. I’ve been fishing for 33 of my 39 years…. I couldn’t sleep on Saturday night as I was off fishing the next day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I sort of got the impression that you was keen, what I was getting at was that I hope it doesn’t become a chore when you start taking paying customers out. I hate working for the public, I often find them to be idiots. 
Im guessing that it won’t be your main source of income so you won’t be under the pressure that a skipper with strap on a £250k  boat is under. 

48 minutes ago, JonC said:

Yeah I sort of got the impression that you was keen, what I was getting at was that I hope it doesn’t become a chore when you start taking paying customers out. I hate working for the public, I often find them to be idiots. 
Im guessing that it won’t be your main source of income so you won’t be under the pressure that a skipper with strap on a £250k  boat is under. 

I’ve got full time work as well, but I love my fishing 🙂 So yes it’s not a full time thing

On 5/1/2023 at 8:24 PM, Odyssey said:

For business…..

Some you may have guessed that I’m now open for bookings as a charter boat 🙂 

Im a fully fledged skipper with commercial endorsements. You’ve all seen the boat, coded for 8 but recommend 6. Open for all types of fishing 🙂 

Website is now live: 

www.odysseyseaadventures.com or find us on Facebook 🙂 

Nice one @Odyssey, I've sent you a PM regarding some possible bookings for our club, both reef and sharking

👍

So looks like a trip on the cards Saturday…. Pollack fishing on the drift and depending on the winds maybe a crack at a tope or 2 at anchor. 

In 2 minds about inshore or offshore reefing…. Offshore more fish but needs good conditions, inshore slightly less fish but chance to have a go at the tope…. I guess keep an eye on the forecasts and see if I can rustle up a crew…. 

All outlaws welcomed! 😁

6 hours ago, Odyssey said:

So looks like a trip on the cards Saturday…. Pollack fishing on the drift and depending on the winds maybe a crack at a tope or 2 at anchor. 

In 2 minds about inshore or offshore reefing…. Offshore more fish but needs good conditions, inshore slightly less fish but chance to have a go at the tope…. I guess keep an eye on the forecasts and see if I can rustle up a crew…. 

All outlaws welcomed! 😁

It is usually the sea conditions that dictate what I do. I usually got out with a couple of plans in mind, and then decide once I have seen what the sea is really doing once out of the navigation channel.