Just for you delinquents....

suzook12

4 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You don’t really want me to unleash my gob do you Ian ??

It is probably no worse than mine, especially as I just got bloody drenched shoring up a wind damaged fence, that belongs to my neighbour, but was resting on my boat 😡🤬👹

2 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

It is probably no worse than mine, especially as I just got bloody drenched shoring up a wind damaged fence, that belongs to my neighbour, but was resting on my boat 😡🤬👹

Ooooh careful you don’t get splinters next time you ride it! 

10 hours ago, Jed Stone said:

Bosuns Call !!!! 😡

According to chambers dictionary, the "bosun" is just a abbreviation of the correct title of boatswain. It can be referred to as call, pipe or whistle. I have never heard of it being called a whistle, but believe either call or pipe is correct. Geoff. Still smiling - not glum! :classic_wink:

On 1/20/2021 at 11:59 PM, Geoff said:

According to chambers dictionary, the "bosun" is just a abbreviation of the correct title of boatswain. It can be referred to as call, pipe or whistle. I have never heard of it being called a whistle, but believe either call or pipe is correct. Geoff. Still smiling - not glum! :classic_wink:

You are correct Bosun= Boatswain