Finally some good news

Odyssey

Grim reading about the longest recession in a century, interest rates rising, Ukraine crisis, nuclear war, no fishing due to weather and other bad news it’s grest to see something so positive….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63497187

Fantastic news! 🥳🎉

no this news is a travesty - i rely on people not eating the bountys so i have something left to go back to

not only do i like bountys, but i actually i prefer the dark chocolate ones.....

maybe they are replacing them with dark chocolate variety? 🤙

So….. I got married 2 weeks ago…. We go given a box of celebrations….

This is apparently my share of the box…

4x bounty (yuck)

1x Twix (ok)

3x Mars (ok)

4 x snickers (not as bad as bounty)

1 x Mikyway (yuck) 

NO MALTEASERS 😮😮😮😮

if this happens again at Xmas it’s going to be a short marriage 😂😂😂😂

BFD1C8C1-E8B2-4ACC-98E2-DCC1526C52F0.jpeg

20 hours ago, Odyssey said:

So….. I got married 2 weeks ago…. We go given a box of celebrations….

This is apparently my share of the box…

4x bounty (yuck)

1x Twix (ok)

3x Mars (ok)

4 x snickers (not as bad as bounty)

1 x Mikyway (yuck) 

NO MALTEASERS 😮😮😮😮

if this happens again at Xmas it’s going to be a short marriage 😂😂😂😂

BFD1C8C1-E8B2-4ACC-98E2-DCC1526C52F0.jpeg

I did wonder about your wedding, but as it had not been mentioned on here again I did not like to offer congrats to you both in case there had been some kind of delay. Anyway, sorry for being late but congratulations to you both and all the very best wishes for the future. I think that Bounty bars are an age thing (maybe dessicated coconut is a war  baby thing!!!) so you may grow to enjoy them. Anyway with or without Bounty you have every reason for Celebrations. Geoff.👍

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I did wonder about your wedding, but as it had not been mentioned on here again I did not like to offer congrats to you both in case there had been some kind of delay. Anyway, sorry for being late but congratulations to you both and all the very best wishes for the future. I think that Bounty bars are an age thing (maybe dessicated coconut is a war  baby thing!!!) so you may grow to enjoy them. Anyway with or without Bounty you have every reason for Celebrations. Geoff.👍

When you said  wonder, what you meant was where the hell was my invite and what happened to all the cake. Don’t worry, you aren’t alone as it’s what we were all thinking. 

46 minutes ago, Geoff said:

All went well 🙂 Emma looked great, turned up, said yes, didn’t run away, no-one seemed to argue too much 🙂 was a small do and no cake sorry @JonC You wouldn’t of liked it as no pot noodles anyway…. 

19 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

so you have tied the not.

whats next ?????????

well i hop all your troubles are little ones 😆😆

Next…. Is avoiding curtains on the boat…. 

already talking about another boat in a few years…. But no little ones