What is the best flavour pot noodle?

JonC

13 minutes ago, Geoff said:

And probably tastier. Geoff.

Out of interest Geoff (seeing as your an old romantic), how you ever treated your good lady to a pot noodle?? 
Im guessing yes, otherwise why would she still be next to you after all this time? 

38 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Out of interest Geoff how you ever treated your good lady to a pot noodle?? 
Im guessing yes, otherwise why would she still be next to you after all this time? 

In our youth (pre blazer days when we were in our teens) pot noodles did sometimes appear on our menu, but by the the time we hit our twenties we had realized the folly of our ways!!! Geoff.😉

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Ain’t taking no chances with this storm coming 

33EDF8A5-1ED4-4376-91A2-0552FDA07C15.jpeg

no clear fav then....... sticky rib, beef and chicken and mushroom in equal volumes....

ps is that a new Karcher steam cleaner bought in the awesome black friday sales at a well know trade counter retailer?? (you know the one) i hear they have great deals......

15 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

no clear fav then....... sticky rib, beef and chicken and mushroom in equal volumes....

ps is that a new Karcher steam cleaner bought in the awesome black friday sales at a well know trade counter retailer?? (you know the one) i hear they have great deals......

Old one, they don’t last long seem to get through one a year. You are right about Amazon though 

Not quite noodles but these have been the only freeze dried meals I have for emergencies, or a quick meal. Each is a two person portion size and they are eat from the pack after adding water. Unlike pot noodles these aren't high sodium nutrient lacking meals and provide a balanced very tasty meal. I have a jetboil stove that can boil enough water for these and a coffee in under 1 minute, which makes them a very quick instant balanced meal. To top it off I can have instant filtered water from any creek or river using a Lifestraw and wash it down with a espresso from my Wacaco nanopresso, if Im roughing it.

Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 11.07.31 am.png

53 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

BTW, I can't believe this thread has rolled in for 3 pages. Probably @JonC's biggest ever content maker. 

I’ll take that as a backhanded compliment, which is more than I’m used to. 
There is a reason that this has rumbled on, that is because of the popularity of the subject matter. Although the naysayers are all shouting out we all know full well that they will be loading up the front baskets of their mobility scooters on their next trip to Morrisons 

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

BTW, I can't believe this thread has rolled on for 3 pages. Probably @JonC's biggest ever content maker. 

Has cabin fever set in already for the middle age couch potatoes ? 🤣

FFS,  3 pages of tripe about pots of vomit that smell like sewage ...........🙄

8 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Has cabin fever set in already for the middle age couch potatoes ? 🤣

FFS,  3 pages of tripe about pots of vomit that smell like sewage ...........🙄

Maybe the site needs a title change to something a little more appropriate to the content. 

Edited by JDP

4 hours ago, JDP said:

Yes mate, JonC thinks we are running around eating witchetty grubs while in fact we dine on nothing but the finest cuisine over here.

It was probably road kill. They are all over the A12 at the moment. 

Do you not find that they're so salty and full of additives that they make you feel thirsty for the rest of the day? I've only ever tried a few back in my student days and all I remember about them (apart from the cardboard-like texture before they're fully softened) is that they made me really thirsty.

20 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Do you not find that they're so salty and full of additives that they make you feel thirsty for the rest of the day? I've only ever tried a few back in my student days and all I remember about them (apart from the cardboard-like texture before they're fully softened) is that they made me really thirsty.

No 

53 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Now come on Andy, we ALL know it was not the pot noodles that made you thirsty...🚭