What is the best flavour pot noodle?

JonC

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Joyce often makes Cornish pasties (yes in Lincolnshire) which are very nice, but a few weeks ago when I saw her cutting up bits of beef I suggested that it might be worth trying corned beef as it would be much easier. Since then all our pasties have been made with CB, Taste great and are easier (lazy me) to eat. Pasties make great boat/picnic food, can eaten cold or warmed up and leave pot noodles on the shelf (or better yet, in the bin). 😉 Geoff.

Think personally I would rather have a pot noodle than corned beef, hate the stuff!! Just to be awkward, not a fan of pasties anyway, would much prefer a melton mowbray.....

11 hours ago, JDP said:

No roads where we get our deer, 4x4 tracks then hike.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 7.52.26 am.png

So long bambi, was nice knowing you but better eating you…. 😉 

Edited by Odyssey

23 hours ago, JDP said:

No roads where we get our deer, 4x4 tracks then hike.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 7.52.26 am.png

Nice wee youngster, will make good eating. 

How do you larder it,I presume that the local temperatures are a bit higher than the UK?

2 hours ago, Malc said:

Nice wee youngster, will make good eating. 

How do you larder it,I presume that the local temperatures are a bit higher than the UK?

We carry fridge freezers in our 4x4 vehicles and also large cooler bags with extra ice. The fact we are in Autumn now and she was at altitude in the mountains meant it was pretty cold already. It won't be long until this area will be covered with snow and ice. This was one of 4 that she shot in her two days of hunting, which she processes on the spot and backpacks back to her 4x4. They are considered feral pests here as are goats, pigs, horses etc which many people simply shoot and leave. This area was about to have an aerial cull where parks officers shoot hundreds from helicopters just to be left to waste. The wet season we have been having has caused an explosion in wild pigs , where the last few years of drought had plagues of mice, all species brought over by the first European settlers in their wisdom!!!

just to upset the apple cart  i happen to like a pot noodle on a cold day on the beach or boat, some us canot afford  venison . come next November heating one`s home could be a problem.

i am looking for a wood burning stove.plenty of free wood in the forest

3 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

just to upset the apple cart  i happen to like a pot noodle on a cold day on the beach or boat, some us canot afford  venison . come next November heating one`s home could be a problem.

i am looking for a wood burning stove.plenty of free wood in the forest

We all know that Australians  drive round picking up road kill for a cheap photo. I could do it every day on the A12 at Brentwood there’s thousands of the things and a dead one in the road every day 

13 hours ago, JonC said:

We all know that Australians  drive round picking up road kill for a cheap photo. I could do it every day on the A12 at Brentwood there’s thousands of the things and a dead one in the road every day 

You'd love some of our road kill, could even put it in one of those old noodle pots you keep. Recycled possum pot noodle.

Edited by JDP

On 4/1/2022 at 10:43 PM, JonC said:

I’m keeping my pot noodles to myself now. There’s too many pretentious people on here that think they’re special. 
It’s there/their loss. Wankers 

That is proper ‘Karen’

Listen bud, just stuck yer shite noodles where the sun don't shine 🙄

Only the ‘Karens’ think they are special  😉

7 hours ago, GPSguru said:

That is proper ‘Karen’

Listen bud, just stuck yer shite noodles where the sun don't shine 🙄

Only the ‘Karens’ think they are special  😉

what , put them under my unbrealer may be ????????????????????