What is the best flavour pot noodle?

JonC

6 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Yuk, bloody hippy and the great unwashed food ..........🤣🙄

Your just jealous because you can't cook on your dingy. I bet you have yesterdays cheese sandwiches with the crust cut off and wrapped in a handkerchief. 

17 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Your just jealous because you can't cook on your dingy. I bet you have yesterdays cheese sandwiches with the crust cut off and wrapped in a handkerchief. 

There are a lot of things that I cant eat, and bread is one of them. Generally I don't eat much (if at all) when i am out, however, on the way back in we have been known to steam right past the slip and up river to a waterside pub. You get some funny looks walking into the restaurant covered in fish slim and stink'in of squid.

On board, we  have a sandwich toaster (for bacon sarnies) and everything needed for a brew, all powered from a 3kw invertor.

17 hours ago, JonC said:

I wonder if they have such wonders in Australia? Possum and Vegemite maybe? @JDP

They do have a very large variety of that junk here but to be honest I don't bother looking at what they have on offer. Given I spend much of my time away from home, often in remote areas or offshore, Ive yet to feel desperate enough to buy these high sodium nutrient lacking so called meals. Supermarket shelves are full of nutritious food but for some reason many people can't seem go past the noodle shelves.

Maybe on behalf of mens health we should get another thread going on healthy options while away from home.

Edited by JDP

5 hours ago, JDP said:

They do have a very large variety of that junk here but to be honest I don't bother looking at what they have on offer. Given I spend much of my time away from home, often in remote areas or offshore, Ive yet to feel desperate enough to buy these high sodium nutrient lacking so called meals. Supermarket shelves are full of nutritious food but for some reason many people can't seem go past the noodle shelves.

Maybe on behalf of mens health we should get another thread going on healthy options while away from home.

See my post list above…. It ain’t hard to cook out on a boat/camping 🙂