Find Jon cook a new boat

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

That's soo sweet !! 😍

Aint it just.....

Tbh, with out the nod of another experianced boat owner I doubt I'd have parted with my hard earned.

This year is going to be a very steep learning curve - the fishing will be the easy bit as that's a given after 30 plus years of doing it.

10 minutes ago, Jon cook said:

Aint it just.....

Tbh, with out the nod of another experianced boat owner I doubt I'd have parted with my hard earned.

This year is going to be a very steep learning curve - the fishing will be the easy bit as that's a given after 30 plus years of doing it.

I love your optimism. Nothing is a given in fishing. Just ask @Andy135 he's been fishing for donkeys and still can't catch a cold!!

@Jon cook if you need a rod rack I’ve got 2 for sale that came off a raider 😉 

Raiders are cracking boats, very capable for their size so im sure you’ll be very happy 🙂 Congratulations on your new lady! 🙂 

4 hours ago, Jon cook said:

He's still got the 175, hasn't sold it yet!

Jeff's helped out with lots of advice etc and came an held my hand as I went to see the boat!

That is excellent.

Jeff’s advice would have been good, as his standards are quite high, and he knows what he is talking about.

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

@Jon cook if you need a rod rack I’ve got 2 for sale that came off a raider 😉 

Raiders are cracking boats, very capable for their size so im sure you’ll be very happy 🙂 Congratulations on your new lady! 🙂 

Thanks, dropped ya a PM.

Just need to name her, she did have a name, but the last owners removed it, so effectively nameless now. 

13 hours ago, Jon cook said:

Just need to name her, she did have a name, but the last owners removed it, so effectively nameless now. 

I feel a "Find Jon Cook a new boat name" thread coming - that might run to 12 pages....... 🙂