More boat woes

3 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

His reply back....

I had a sigh of relief too,  there was no weeping or wet patches and I went pretty deep to. 
Yes I agree let's take the filler out and laminate the area for a nice repair.
When is your boat due to be launched?

This is the bit I most like about this whole episode ............... a decent repair is going to be achieved that hopefully will see the end of it for many years to come.

2 hours ago, JonC said:

2nd test match starts tomorrow against Sri Lanka, hopefully the Sri Lankan’s  put up a better show with the bat, get a decent total if they bay first. The first test was lost on day one. 

I would have thought that cricket was a bit too upmarket for you Jon, I had you down as Olympic standard welly boot throwing, or maybe ironing board skating 🤣

11 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

I would have thought that cricket was a bit too upmarket for you Jon, I had you down as Olympic standard welly boot throwing, or maybe ironing board skating 🤣

I always thought he was more of a snail racing man myself.

42 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

There’s nothing upmarket about cricket, it’s a game everyone can play. The local village club is made up of all working class guys. 
But hey, you lot have drifted a long way off topic here. 

14 minutes ago, JonC said:

There’s nothing upmarket about cricket, it’s a game everyone can play. The local village club is made up of all working class guys. 
But hey, you lot have drifted a long way off topic here. 

Try to remember who introduced cricket into this thread Jon. Geoff. ☺️