Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

43 minutes ago, Herbs73 said:

The charter boat galloper 

Oh I thought you meant going to the galloper,that’s about 40 Miles off. Meant to be a very good bank though.

Has Scot got over his tantrum yet? 

14 minutes ago, Malc said:

Get with the programme for goodness sake, I'm retired and every day is the weekend, so zip it wage slave!

😘

We need to have some sort of order otherwise if the site is left unchecked we will have the likes of @JDP spamming pictures of possums on every post and I’m just not going to let that shit happen. 

1 hour ago, JonC said:

We need to have some sort of order otherwise if the site is left unchecked we will have the likes of @JDP spamming pictures of possums on every post and I’m just not going to let that shit happen. 

Shhhh! We're having sundowners, look at that sky! 

19 hours ago, JonC said:

Oh I thought you meant going to the galloper,that’s about 40 Miles off. Meant to be a very good bank though.

Has Scot got over his tantrum yet? 

The gallopers is a fair old way, probably a Bit too far for me. Scott has just about got over it, it took a lot  of counselling  and strong medication though. 

1 hour ago, Herbs73 said:

The gallopers is a fair old way, probably a Bit too far for me. Scott has just about got over it, it took a lot  of counselling  and strong medication though. 

Well if I see that uncle fucker out there I’m going to let him have it. 

23 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Shark trip booked for Saturday and a reefing trip for Sunday. Both in question due to the weather 😭😭😭

Weatherman wins this round…. I’ll be back out there as soon as I can…. Looks like it’s making chum and making leads this weekend :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday I’m out, not supposed to be fishing as I’m acting as a ‘mothership’ for the East coast piers race. There’s only so many dinghies that I can watch sinking. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Advanced powerboat course with Emma this weekend…. Trust me to pick best fishing conditions 😢

Ah well, hopefully out Monday on a tuna trip 

Edited by Odyssey

Well yes Im heading out to go fishing on the weekend but taking my time driving there as I have the wife with me on this trip. The drive is 4300km and then another 90km offshore to where I'm taking my boat. So starting this weekend arriving the following as some of the road is off-road tracks and my trailer isn't built to tough. 

18 minutes ago, JDP said:

Well yes Im heading out to go fishing on the weekend but taking my time driving there as I have the wife with me on this trip. The drive is 4300km and then another 90km offshore to where I'm taking my boat. So starting this weekend arriving the following as some of the road is off-road tracks and my trailer isn't built to tough. 

That's a LOT of mileage. Good luck!

27 minutes ago, JDP said:

I should imagine that your mrs has a decent set of headphones for the journey?