Find Jon cook a new boat

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

🤣🤣 "And mind you take your shoes off before coming in here, you'll leave a trail of muck and I've just hoovered!"

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

🤣🤣 "And mind you take your shoes off before coming in here, you'll leave a trail of muck and I've just hoovered!"

Have you bought Tarlach Too Andy? Geoff.

Edited by Geoff

Busy couple if days, apologies for late replies.

Thanks for engine advice @Odyssey I had kinda wanted a cleaner quieter 4 stroke, but as pointed out could consider selling it, an getting a more modern engine, but that wouldbring  with it another expence.

Any advice prior to seeing the Raider is welcome. Given the fact I'm a young pup, the Raider will mean having to do my B+E trailer test which I could have got away without with a smaller boat - but thats not an issue an already in hand.

Kind offer @andydavy, thankyou. In had seen Mayfly back in September, I've discounted it.

Im awaiting full details on the Raider an hopefully off to see it in due course. Its not actually up for sale, but reluctantly the owner has to sell it so contacted me. Guess it comes down to the money. 

Ive seen the Polish Raider threads which as far as i can make out related to the earlier built raiders..... its a 2006 boat.🤔🤔😬😬

@headlight is our raider expert. He has a raider 18 and rates it highly. 

Maybe make a cheeky offer on his 😉 It’s got a great set up and well looked after 🙂

Edited by Odyssey

15 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

@headlight is our raider expert. He has a raider 18 and rates it highly. 

Maybe make a cheeky offer on his 😉 It’s got a great set up and well looked after 🙂

I think Fisty is the raider expert on here? He has owned one. 

I didn’t know he had owned one. 

I considered one for my first boat but my ex wanted a cabin and toilet.... not that she ever came out...

Edited by Odyssey

2 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I know of a nice 10m Cougar cat up for sale. 

It’s currently without cushions but just see it as a blank canvas to work with 😉 

Will he be up for a straight swap ?

NO....... forget it then. Think the Mrs would literally kill me if I blow her extension budget on a new boat...🤔

2 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Will he be up for a straight swap ?

NO....... forget it then. Think the Mrs would literally kill me if I blow her extension budget on a new boat...🤔

Extend the boat - everyone's a winner!