Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

Just now, Andy135 said:

Anyone planning a dangle this weekend? After the recent high winds I reckon there could be some good fishing to be had if you can find a mark that's sheltered enough.

Sunday looks good here

First full on fishing trip with the new boat yesterday. 

Plan was to target snapper over reefs systems 27k north of the launch site. No luck on those which may of been down to unusually cold water just bellow 13'c, however this didn't stop the razor gang (leather jackets and coota ) that seem to love snipping off my favourite jigs and soft plastics. From the reefs I planned to head out beyond the continental shelf in search of anything from tuna, sharks to deep dropping. Again things were tough going only managing two deep sea search out of 450m deep. I wasn't alone as every boat on the radio was having a very quiet day. Covered 95k for the first trip and encountered numerous pods of dolphins and humpbacks. Thats fishing though, lots of slow days for the few productive ones.

The cold water was full of salps, a type of jellyfish that stuck to just about everything.

IMG_4391.thumb.jpg.6e418812fb7072a7a9115ca6d5742145.jpg

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Oh….. so now your Andy, and laughing at those you invite. 

#nowiknowhowjonfeels☹️

Andy, an old saying - a leopard never changes it's spots. I really thought that Neil had overcome his established difficulties, but NO, wrong "your" again. I am very disappointed. Geoff.

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Andy, an old saying - a leopard never changes it's spots. I really thought that Neil had overcome his established difficulties, but NO, wrong "your" again. I am very disappointed. Geoff.

You seem to have been sleeping lately Jeff so just making sure you’re awake. 

12 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You seem to have been sleeping lately Jeff so just making sure you’re awake. 

Wear have you been invited too now? I wish I got invited somewear every know and agane. 

4 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Wear ? 
The only thing you are likely to wear is your usual grass skirt and false tits….. again.🙄🤣🤣

The Essex folk don't have a good grasp of the English language 🙄

And you Devon folk have no grasp of dry humour!! 

6 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Wear ? 
The only thing you are likely to wear is your usual grass skirt and false tits….. again.🙄🤣🤣

The Essex folk don't have a good grasp of the English language 🙄

Is that the latest craze down there?  I know you like a bit of low brow slap stick but I thought you would do a little better. 

12 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

And you Devon folk have no grasp of dry humour!! 

We don't do dry humour.

In fact in my life there is no humour at at all tonight as I am hoovering out the car ready for its annual service. I don't do hoovering cars and it is a years worth of crap !

However, Volvo’s scrub up well and it looks very nice for a 3 year old car. Volvo have kindly agreed to extend the warranty for a further 2 years at £300 per year, which is a steal.

#badtemperedbastidtonight🙄

3 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

A years worth, cant remember the last time I hoovered it out 😠

Oh, in that case you need to use an apostrophe when omitting a number. Please keep up, we have fairly high standards hear. 🖕