Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

so..... whos out this weekend?

we have up to 20mph w tomorrow - then flattening off on sunday to 4-5mph before coming in again to 20mph tomorrow evening.Β 

got to be worth an early start sunday!

Β 

Not me. Family weekend ashore this time.

Go carefully on Sunday - wind speed may be low but after 20's there may be a residual swell.

Damn, I was going out this morning, but began to feel unwell late late night, and the wife dissuaded me from going, which was a sensible move.

Apparently I have a UTI which has the potential to be quite serious in the very Β immunosuppressed, due to sepsis. More fec’kin pills πŸ™„

Β 

Edited by GPSguru

On 1/28/2022 at 11:43 AM, GPSguru said:

Β 

Apparently I have a UTI which has the potential to be quite serious in the very Β immunosuppressed, due to sepsis. More fec’kin pills πŸ™„

Β 

Fri pm and all day Sat / Sun I was bedridden and TBH thought I was gonna die. Running a temp of a steady 40.7C was taking its toll, although my other sats like BP (slightly high) and Blood oxygen (98%) were ok. Pissing was difficult, and I couldn't eat, but my surgery came up trumps on Friday and provided some strong antibiotics. Today I called the hospital, and they have told me to stop taking the immunosuppressant pills for a week.

TBH feeling a bit better now, I think for the whole weekend my wife was inches away from calling an ambo...................

Β 

Edited by GPSguru

11 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Fri pm and all day Sat / Sun I was bedridden and TBH thought I was gonna die. Running a temp of a steady 40.7C was taking its toll, although my other sats like BP (slightly high) and Blood oxygen (98%) were ok. Pissing was difficult, and I couldn't eat, but my surgery came up trumps on Friday and provided some strong antibiotics. Today I called the hospital, and they have told me to stop taking the immunosuppressant pills for a week.

TBH feeling a bit better now, I think for the whole weekend my wife as inches away from calling an ambo...................

Β 

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better bud

21 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

TBH feeling a bit better now, I think for the whole weekend my wife as inches away from calling an ambo...................

Β 

Sounds like an awful weekend. Glad you're feeling better.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:39 PM, GPSguru said:

TBH feeling a bit better now, I think for the whole weekend my wife was inches away from calling an ambo...................

Β 

Dont ask, round 2 has just started up again today, feck it 😧

Weather is crap @GPSguruΒ so make sure you get better for when it improves πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

I maybe out Friday, maybe doing the run west. It’s 100 miles so need decent weather and I’m not sure it’s good enough 😬😬😬

13 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Dont ask, round 2 has just started up again today, feck it 😧

In all fairness, I was warned by the docs that it could return with vengeance within 48hrs of finishing the antibiotics…….. the doc was right !

This current course of horse pills should see it off in 7 days.

18 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

In all fairness, I was warned by the docs that it could return with vengeance within 48hrs of finishing the antibiotics…….. the doc was right !

This current course of horse pills should see it off in 7 days.

🀞🏻4U

33 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Get well soon GPSguru (again)

I'm hoping to squeeze 3 days work into 2 and get out Friday, forecast looks promising atm 🀞

Though recent catch reports are a bit sad

My little secret to getting jobs done quicker is to cut as many corners as I can and hope nobody noticesΒ 

1 minute ago, jonnyswamp said:

I can be extremely good at procrastinating, so may move a few services to next week

I know that some heating engineers spend large amounts of their day driving to the imaginary suppliers to get imaginary parts to fix imaginary faults, this must be frustrating at timesΒ 

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

I know that some heating engineers spend large amounts of their day driving to the imaginary suppliers to get imaginary parts to fix imaginary faults, this must be frustrating at timesΒ 

It is believe me, the coffee in the machines there is terrible

The cappachino can be tolerable though, providing it's not a cheap brand