Come on then... who's out at the weekend?

36 minutes ago, LostPiker said:

@Saintly Fish we made it to west lepe buoy. Had a few bream and dogs. We did plan to try bramble then east Lepe and west Lepe but got over excited and went all the way to the needles. Glorious weather, amazing scenery and a few bream and bass. Stopped at west Lepe on the way home and ran our of time for the others

Nice, looking forward to the full report with pics. 👍🏻

Been so long since I had my own boat out, headed out at the weekend and a thermostat kept sticking, forcing the motor to shut down. Not good to have the engine cut out crossing a bar with big swell, got home and went down with the poxy Covid but starting to get my head back into another session this weekend. It seems weird being off the water for a week.

5 hours ago, JDP said:

Been so long since I had my own boat out, headed out at the weekend and a thermostat kept sticking, forcing the motor to shut down. Not good to have the engine cut out crossing a bar with big swell, got home and went down with the poxy Covid but starting to get my head back into another session this weekend. It seems weird being off the water for a week.

Hope you feel well soon Jon. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I'm out!! 
Off to Donnington park to watch Iron Maiden headline the Download festival! 

Hope they bang out Fear of the Dark for you. Or When the Wild Wind Blows. Or Final Frontier even.

Bastard.

#welljell

• 3 weeks later...

Well, hopefully I will be out tomorrow with grandson Kyle as crew. He has finished exams so off school now until 6th form in sept.

unfortunately, I had left Battery 1 turned on (1st time I have ever done that) so after almost 4 weeks of sending my AIS, it is flat, but the smart charger is not detecting any ill will from the battery, so it should be fully charged by the morning.

No plans yet as to where we are going, I don't really want to be out of mobile coverage at the moment, but if the sea is good, then I might just sneak out to the 30 mile wrecks for an hour, but I lose vodafone at 12miles.